Game Builder Garage
Learn the basics of visual game programming: By playing through interactive lessons, kids will learn the basics of visual game programming. Nodon, colorful creatures with distinct personalities, keep kids engaged through lessons with tips and motivating messages. With a simple press of a button, swap between the programming screen and the game screen—watch how programming changes the game on the fly.
Track progress and build confidence: After completing each lesson and building a game, kids will test their knowledge by completing Checkpoints—small puzzles or tasks to solve with programming. Master these skills and head to Free Programming mode to let your imagination (and programming chops) run wild.
- Turn gaming time into learning time with the Game Builder Garage™ software.
- Kids can learn how to make their own games with guided lessons created by Nintendo.
- Each lesson is broken down into multiple, manageable segments that let kids go at their own pace
- Build a game by going step-by-step through lessons and connecting Nodon, colorful creatures with distinct functions and personalities.
- Test your skills between each lesson and exercise those programming muscles
- Go online to download games from other creators and share your own